CAPDM is presenting at an OpenQAsS Erasmus+ event on Wednesday 03 May 2017 in Stirling
The event is free to anyone with an interest in the Quality Assurance process. Please register on the College Development Website to secure your space.
Introduction to OpenQAsS
Open Source Quality Assurance System – an Erasmus+ Project
OpenQAsS is a European project to develop an open source quality assurance system for institutions delivering vocational qualifications. This will include resources and digital platforms which can facilitate the QA process. The objectives of the project are to:
- Improve the culture of quality assurance
- Develop Open Source Software toolkit (OpenQAsS) to promote and facilitate QA management
- Develop a certificate–Institutional Quality Assurance Manager (IQAM) for staff who take responsibility for quality management tasks.
The project brings together partners from Scotland, Hungary, Spain, Italy and Ireland.
For this session, members of the project will give an overview of progress so far, the available materials and demonstration of the OpenQAaS platform and Lesson Planner. There will be a discussion of how colleges can take advantage of the tools being developed to directly address the needs of the Scottish context.
- Introduction to the OpenQAsS project
- Preview of resources and demonstration of online platforms
- Discussion around how the output of the project can be applied to Scottish colleges
To register for the event please follow this link.